“I think that this sort of service is absolutely crucial in helping with low level depression as it provides practical, helpful methods through which to make changes. I left every session feeling lighter, brighter and more positive about the future.”
"I'm impressed with your ability to present complex and potentially life changing ideas simply and powerfully."
“The Project has helped me to partly realise who I am and who I want to be.”
The Happiness Project is now closed.
- Link Pick // October: Bald Men and Water Balloons and How to Be Alone
- The Power of the Pedal
- Link Pick 6 // July: The Happiness Formula and Incredible Nail Art
- The Golden Rule to Good Relationships
- How to Deal With Difficult People
- How to Create the Future You Want in Three Easy Steps
- Link Pick 4 // May: Flowers Exploding and Wind Blasts
Tag Archives: lightbox
Not one interview, but two… here we are sharing our funding news and talking about what The Happiness Project has in store for Bristol Lucy Duggan talking to John Darvall. Lucy Barfoot talking to Ben Prater on his Drivetime show. … Continue reading