“I think that this sort of service is absolutely crucial in helping with low level depression as it provides practical, helpful methods through which to make changes. I left every session feeling lighter, brighter and more positive about the future.”
"I'm impressed with your ability to present complex and potentially life changing ideas simply and powerfully."
“The Project has helped me to partly realise who I am and who I want to be.”
The Happiness Project is now closed.
- Link Pick // October: Bald Men and Water Balloons and How to Be Alone
- The Power of the Pedal
- Link Pick 6 // July: The Happiness Formula and Incredible Nail Art
- The Golden Rule to Good Relationships
- How to Deal With Difficult People
- How to Create the Future You Want in Three Easy Steps
- Link Pick 4 // May: Flowers Exploding and Wind Blasts
Tag Archives: big lottery
In writing our end of year report for The Big Lottery, our fantastic funders, we’ve had a moment to reflect on how the past year of The Happiness Project has gone. Last week we posed Part One of this blog … Continue reading
So we’ve been writing our end of year report for The Big Lottery, our fantastic funders. It’s been quite a nice job really, we’ve had a moment to reflect on how the past year of The Happiness Project has gone, … Continue reading
We got the funding! We wanted to share with you some very exciting news… Light Box has been awarded a charitable grant from The Big Lottery Fund’s ‘Reaching Communities’ award for £200,000. We are thrilled! This grant will supply three … Continue reading