How is June treating you? Here are some links to inspire and encourage you into action.
- Have you heard of The Positive Project? It’s an an exciting new project aiming to open a Museum dedicated entirely to positive history, and it’s based in Bristol.
- The Jealous Curator shares the free drawing project of Vincent Serritella.
- Ever wondered what happens to our brains when we exercise and how it makes us happier?
- Demanding Joy has 100 ways to nurture yourself, in case you need some inspiration.
- Training character strengths makes you happy:“Anyone who trains character strengths increases their sense of wellbeing, a large-scale study conducted by a team of psychologists from the University of Zurich has concluded. It proved for the first time that this kind of training works. The largest impact was evident in training the strengths “curiosity,” “gratitude,” “optimism,” “humor” and “enthusiasm.”
- Why not give your brain a break… and achieve inner peace with this easy guide to meditating.
If you enjoyed this week’s link pick then share it on Facebook, Twitter – however you like! Thanks for supporting the Light Box blog.