It’s Saturday! And so once again we’ve gathered a curious cluster of links, freshly picked for you to click. Grab a cup of tea and get stuck in.
- One man spent 7 years crafting this incredibly intricate maze. What’s the longest amount of time you’ve invested in a creative project?
- If, like us, your mind sometimes gets a little fuzzy, then you might like these 40 Photo-Illustrated Questions to Refocus.
- Have you heard of Spike Island? Did you know that this Bristol-based art space also run a creative writing club once a month?
- Cats in Sinks. Yes, it exists. We’re really glad too.
- Ever wanted to peek inside an artist’s studio?
- The School of Life shares 10 Virtues for the Modern Age. The list includes resilience, humour, and confidence: which all feature in the workshops at Light Box.
That’s all folks! If you liked this Saturday’s selection, please share it with your friends and we’ll see you same time, same place next weekend.