Light Box: The Happiness Project took place in an empty shop space in Bristol’s City centre during March 2010. We recently caught up with one of our case-studies to see how he’s doing and ask if the Light Box workshops he attended have made a lasting impression.
“I think that this sort of service is absolutely crucial in helping with low level depression as it provides practical, helpful methods through which to make changes. I left every session feeling lighter, brighter and more positive about the future.”
"I'm impressed with your ability to present complex and potentially life changing ideas simply and powerfully."
“The Project has helped me to partly realise who I am and who I want to be.”
The Happiness Project is now closed.
- Link Pick // October: Bald Men and Water Balloons and How to Be Alone
- The Power of the Pedal
- Link Pick 6 // July: The Happiness Formula and Incredible Nail Art
- The Golden Rule to Good Relationships
- How to Deal With Difficult People
- How to Create the Future You Want in Three Easy Steps
- Link Pick 4 // May: Flowers Exploding and Wind Blasts