“I think that this sort of service is absolutely crucial in helping with low level depression as it provides practical, helpful methods through which to make changes. I left every session feeling lighter, brighter and more positive about the future.”
"I'm impressed with your ability to present complex and potentially life changing ideas simply and powerfully."
“The Project has helped me to partly realise who I am and who I want to be.”
The Happiness Project is now closed.
- Link Pick // October: Bald Men and Water Balloons and How to Be Alone
- The Power of the Pedal
- Link Pick 6 // July: The Happiness Formula and Incredible Nail Art
- The Golden Rule to Good Relationships
- How to Deal With Difficult People
- How to Create the Future You Want in Three Easy Steps
- Link Pick 4 // May: Flowers Exploding and Wind Blasts
Category Archives: tutorial
Have you heard of ‘Blind Drawing’? This is something we play with during the Strengths workshop, whereby we each draw everyone in the group, and each participant ends up with about 12 (or however big the group) blind-drawn drawings of … Continue reading
There is so much creativity out there on the internet. We’re inspired every day from the blogs we follow, out Twitter feed, and from all the websites we’re tapped into, and from those various places, we’ve pulled together this collection … Continue reading